Shift Production Operatives Required
Jan 7, 2019
A New Year, a new start with a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning manufacturer of window, doors, solid roof, aluminium and conservatory products.
Conservatory Outlet is an industry renowned manufacturer of high quality windows, doors and conservatory products supplying to a retail network of 28 installation companies that operate across the UK.
Following unprecedented growth, we are recruiting Shift Production Operatives to support the manufacturing of a quality product to our retail network.
If you are looking for a role where you can support the manufacturing of a quality product, then you could be perfect for our Shift Production Operative positions. You will be a quick learner and able to develop skills in the manufacturing of uPVC windows, doors or aluminium products. You will be focussed on producing a quality product and meeting deadlines, with a strong desire to achieve customer satisfaction. You will be highly motivated, with a “can-do” approach, enthusiastic and committed.
You will know what it takes to achieve targets – and you’ll have the motivation to get results.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday working a rotating shift pattern of 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm.
Role Responsibilities but not limited to: –
• To provide excellent quality manufacturing of uPVC windows, doors and aluminium;
• To focus on producing a quality product, in line with the production plan, ensuring targets are met and customer delivery is on time and in full;
• To make sure your work is completed in line with the work instruction and standard operating procedures;
• To follow and be responsible for the Health & Safety guidelines and regulations;
• To assist your colleagues, team leaders and supervisors in resolving production queries when required;
• To work with the production team to develop ideas for continuous improvement;
• To work as part of a team and develop positive working relationships.
• Previous experience of fabricating uPVC windows, doors or aluminium products in a fast-paced manufacturing environment would be an advantage;
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to understand and follow work instructions;
• Previous experience of using appropriate tools for the measuring and building of products;
• Good problem-solving skills with the ability to achieve targets;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• A strong team player who can work on their own initiative and as part of a team;
• A self-motivated individual with a “can-do” approach to their work;
• Excellent time keeper;
• A willingness to undertake further training.
In return we offer career progression, full training, free refreshments, health cash plan and pension scheme.
Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org